Instructions for Authors
Papers are accepted in written English only.
Presentations of papers are in English.
In order to accept your papers, it must be processed and formatted in our template!
You can download the template HERE (MS Word).
The recommended extent of the paper is 6 – 10 pages.
The maximum extent of the paper is 15 pages.
The papers that do not respect the extent and the provided template will be excluded.
In addition to research papers, we also accept literary research and conceptual papers.
Only original papers will be accepted.
Data file – name
Please send the papers in the following form (no diacritics):
How to write professional articles
For more information on how to write professional articles, please click HERE.
Each paper will go through the review process. The review process is as follows:
- After receiving the papers, a reviewer is assigned to the paper.
- The reviewer has three weeks to review the paper.
- The participant is acquainted with the reviewer’s opinion, within one month of submitting the paper, and invited to edit the paper as recommended by the reviewer
You can find a review template review_DOKBAT.
You can find a change note template Change-Note_DOKBAT.
The following papers are not to be part of the Conference Proceedings:
- being sent after deadline,
- not having the required form and title,
- not being previously registered by the conference participant,
- not being evaluated by expert reviewers as sufficient regarding their content, extent and quality.
In case of any questions or hesitations, please see contacts.