Instructions for Authors
Contributions are accepted in written English only.
Presentations of contributions are in English.
In order to accept your contribution, it must be processed and formatted in our template!
You can download the template HERE (MS Word).
The recommended extent of the paper is 6 – 10 pages.
The maximum extent of the paper is 15 pages.
The papers that do not respect the extent and the provided template will be excluded.
In addition to research papers, we also accept literary research and conceptual contributions.
Only original contributions will be accepted.
Data file – name
Please send the contributions in the following form (no diacritics)
and submit your paper HERE: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dokbat2018
How to write professional articles
For more information on how to write professional articles, please click HERE.
Each contribution will go through the review process. The review process is as follows:
- After receiving the contribution, a reviewer is assigned to the contribution.
- The reviewer has three weeks to review the contribution.
- The participant is acquainted with the reviewer’s opinion, within one month of submitting the contribution, and invited to edit the contribution as recommended by the reviewer
You can find a review template review_DOKBAT.
You can find a change note template Change-Note_DOKBAT.
The following contributions are not to be part of the Conference Proceedings:
- being sent after deadline,
- not having the required form and title,
- not being previously registered by the conference participant,
- not being evaluated by expert reviewers as sufficient regarding their content, extent and quality.
In case of any questions or hesitations, please see contacts.