Participants should prepare papers from their research, either practical or theoretical. We prefer primarily research papers based on your own research. We also accept literary research and conceptual papers. All papers will proceed through the review process. The papers will be published electronically as conference proceedings.
Papers and presentations are accepted only in English. Presentations will be held online through Microsoft Teams.
The recommended size of the paper is from 6 to 10 pages (format A4). Maximum size of the paper is 15 pages (format A4).
In order to accept your papers, it must be processed and formatted in our template (MS Word). Please use the following format. Detailed information about the paper preparation you can find in the template.
The papers that do not respect the extent and the provided template will be excluded.
Only original papers will be accepted.
Please name the paper in the following form (no diacritics): Surname1_Surname2_Surname3.docx
and send the paper to our e-mail address: email@example.com
|Last date for registration||4th April 2021|
|Last date for submission of full papers||4th April 2021|
|Date of the conference||20th May 2021|
Each paper will go through the review process. The review process is as follows:
- After receiving the paper, a reviewer is assigned to the paper.
- The reviewer has four weeks to review the paper.
- The participant is acquainted with the reviewer’s opinion and invited to edit the paper as recommended by the reviewer.
The following papers are not to be part of the Conference Proceedings:
- being sent after deadline,
- not having the required form and title,
- not being presented at the conference,
- not being previously registered by the conference participant,
- not being evaluated by expert reviewers as sufficient regarding their content, extent and quality.
Registration and submission of the paper implies the obligation to present the paper if it is accepted and proposed for publication in the conference proceedings. Papers without presentation will not be published.