Participants should prepare papers from their research, either practical or theoretical. We prefer primarily research papers based on your own research. We also accept literary research and conceptual papers. All papers will proceed through the review process. The papers will be published electronically as conference proceedings.
Papers and presentations are accepted only in English. Presentations will be held in room with a Windows-based computer with speakers, Internet connection and a LCD projector.
The recommended size of the paper is from 6 to 10 pages (format A4). Maximum size of the paper is 15 pages (format A4).
In order to accept your papers, it must be processed and formatted in our template (MS Word). Please use the following format. Detailed information about the paper preparation you can find in the template.
The papers that do not respect the extent and the provided template will be excluded.
Only original papers will be accepted.
Please name the paper in the following form (no diacritics): Surname1_Surname2_Surname3.docx
and send the paper to our e-mail address: email@example.com
Considering the risks associated with the spread of the COVID-19 virus and measures taken by the Czech Republic and other world countries, the 16th International Bata Conference for Ph.D. Students and Young Researchers (DOKBAT 2020) has been postponed to September 2-3, 2020.
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience.
|Last date for registration||12th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of full papers||12th July 2020|
|Date of the conference||2nd and 3rd September 2020|
Each paper will go through the review process. The review process is as follows:
- After receiving the papers, a reviewer is assigned to the paper.
- The reviewer has three weeks to review the paper.
- The participant is acquainted with the reviewer’s opinion, within one month of submitting the paper, and invited to edit the paper as recommended by the reviewer.
The following papers are not to be part of the Conference Proceedings:
- being sent after deadline,
- not having the required form and title,
- not being personally presented at the conference,
- not being previously registered by the conference participant,
- not being evaluated by expert reviewers as sufficient regarding their content, extent and quality.
Registration and submission of the paper implies the obligation to present the paper in person if it is accepted and proposed for publication in the conference proceedings. Papers without personal presentation will not be published.