Active conference attendees should prepare papers from their research, either practical or theoretical. We prefer primarily original research papers based on your research. We also accept literary research and conceptual papers. All papers will proceed through the review process. The papers will be published electronically as conference proceedings.
- Papers and presentations are accepted in British English.
- Presentations will be held in a room with a Windows-based computer with speakers, an Internet connection and an LCD projector.
- The recommended size of the paper is from 6 to 10 pages (format A4). The maximum size of the paper is 15 pages, without references (format A4).
- In order to accept your papers, they must be processed and formatted in our template (MS Word). Detailed information about the paper preparation you can find in the template.
- The papers that do not respect the extent and the provided template will be returned to the authors for revision.
- It is possible to submit papers with a maximum of four authors.
- Only original papers will be accepted.
Name the paper in the following form (no diacritics):
and send the paper to our e-mail address
Submission of a paper and attendance at DOKBAT is free of charge.
|Last date for registration||17th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of full papers||17th July 2023|
|Main conference day||14th September 2023|
Each paper will go through the blind review process as follows:
- After receiving the paper, a reviewer is assigned to the paper.
- The reviewer has one month to review the paper based on the review template.
- After the review, the authors are acquainted with the results of the review and invited to revise the paper as recommended by the reviewer, if necessary.
- Within the revision by the authors, it is necessary to fill in the change note template about the changes made in the paper by the authors.
- After the revision by the authors, or without the need for revisions, the paper is accepted for the conference and publication in the conference proceedings.
Reasons for rejecting and not publishing a paper:
- Being sent after the deadline.
- Having more than four authors.
- Not having the required form and title.
- Not being in line with the conference topic.
- Not being presented at the conference.
- Not been registered by the authors.
- Not being evaluated by the reviewers as sufficient regarding their content, extent and quality.