Registration to conference
You can find the application form for a registration to the DOKBAT 2018 HERE.
By registering, you agree to:
- the processing of your personal data,
- the processing of your paper,
- the Cancellation Policy written below,
- the publication of the paper, if it is accepted.
By registering, you confirm that the paper you have entered has not been published before, and is not under review process for any other conference or publication.
Prepare your paper for submission
Check this site HERE for more information. After registration to the conference, use for submission your paper EASYCHAIR. You will need information about author/authors, title of article, abstract with the keywords and your paper in WORD format written with using our template.
- For early registration (until 31st December 2017), the conference fee is 85 € or 2200 CZK.
- For registration after 31st December 2017, the conference fee is 99,99 € or 2599 CZK.
The conference fee includes:
- access to all conference sessions
- access to all conference workshops
- presentation of the paper/contribution
- lunch/refreshments throughout the whole day
- publication of accepted papers in the Conference Proceedings
- an electronic copy of the Conference Proceedings (available online)
- social evening
The fee does not include accommodation and transport.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, he or she may be substituted by someone else from the same organisation, only after prior agreement with the registrar.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Cancellations of the registration, received more than 60 days before the event, are entitled to receive 80% refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellations of the registration, received less than 60 days but more than 30 days before the event, are entitled to receive 50% refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellations of the registration, received less than 30 days before the event, are not entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations of the registration, as a result of a paper not being accepted, are entitled to receive 80% refund of the registration fee. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.