Everyone who wants to attend (actively or passively) must be registered. It is not possible to attend the conference without filling in and completing the registration form below.
Registration for active attendance and submission of the paper implies the obligation to present the paper if it is accepted for the conference. Papers without presentations will not be published.
By registering, you agree to the following:
- the processing of your personal data,
- the processing of your paper (in case of active attendance),
- the publication of your paper, if it is accepted (in case of active attendance).
By registering for active attendance, you confirm that the submitted paper:
- is your original paper or the original paper of the author’s team,
- has not been published before,
- is not under review process for any other conference or publication.
Registration allows you to:
- have access to all conference sessions,
- have access to all conference workshops,
- consult your scientific intentions,
- publicate accepted papers in the Conference Proceedings (in case of active attendance).
Submission of a paper and attendance at DOKBAT is free of charge.
Accommodation and transport are ensured and paid for by each attendee. The organizers do not provide accommodation or transport in any way. Make sure you get accommodation and transport well in advance.