Considering the risks associated with the spread of the COVID-19 virus and measures taken by the Czech Republic and other world countries, the 16th International Bata Conference for Ph.D. Students and Young Researchers (DOKBAT 2020) has been postponed to September 2-3, 2020.
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience.
By registering, you agree to:
- the processing of your personal data,
- the processing of your paper,
- the publication of the paper, if it is accepted.
By registering, you confirm that your paper has not been published before, and is not under review process for any other conference or publication.
Participation at the DOKBAT 2020 is free of charge.
Registration allows you to:
- have access to all conference sessions,
- have access to all conference workshops,
- consult your scientific intentions,
- have a lunch/refreshments throughout the whole conference main day,
- publicate accepted papers in the Conference Proceedings,
- have an electronic copy of the Conference Proceedings (available online),
- participate in networking event.
Registration and submission of the paper implies the obligation to present the paper in person if it is accepted and proposed for publication in the conference proceedings. Papers without personal presentation will not be published.
The registration does not apply to transport and accommodation. Accommodation and transport are ensured and paid by each participant. The organizers do not provide accommodation or transport in any way. Make sure you get accommodation and transport well in advance.