The conference is conditioned by a favorable epidemiological situation.
According to the Rector’s Decree No. RR/22/2020, each participant in the conference shall provide at the entrance to the building where the conference will take place a written declaration of honour on absence of symptoms of a viral infectious disease in the previous two weeks.
According to the Rector’s Decree No. RR/25/2020, all persons present on the TBU premises (in the TBU buildings) are obliged to use respiratory protective equipment such as a respirator, face mask, mouthpiece, headscarf, scarf or other equipment preventing the transmission of droplets.
Please observe the established measures both in our country and in the country from which you are coming and to which you will return after the conference.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience.
By registering, you agree to:
- the processing of your personal data,
- the processing of your paper,
- the publication of the paper, if it is accepted.
By registering, you confirm that your paper has not been published before, and is not under review process for any other conference or publication.
Participation at the DOKBAT 2020 is free of charge.
Registration allows you to:
- have access to all conference sessions,
- have access to all conference workshops,
- consult your scientific intentions,
- have a lunch/refreshments throughout the whole conference main day,
- publicate accepted papers in the Conference Proceedings,
- have an electronic copy of the Conference Proceedings (available online),
- participate in networking event.
Registration and submission of the paper implies the obligation to present the paper in person if it is accepted and proposed for publication in the conference proceedings. Papers without personal presentation will not be published.
The registration does not apply to transport and accommodation. Accommodation and transport are ensured and paid by each participant. The organizers do not provide accommodation or transport in any way. Make sure you get accommodation and transport well in advance.